Thursday 24 March 2011

3ds Max and other scribblings

Here are some drawings I did in my three hour game design class. And look, REAL PAPER!!!! No more lined paper! Anywho, I'll have more soon.


Mr./Mrs. Potato Head




The ultimate Rage Quit





This is actually an Assignment from my Digital Imaging class. It's just a simple island with all custom/homemade textures. This was done in Autodesk 3ds Max 2011, nothing really special about it, but I figured I'd share, since I don't have much else at the moment.

20 comments:

  1. I like that depiction of a rage quitter... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice drawings man. Check out my new blog, puzzledyet.blogspot.com, if you haven't yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice drawings; I can't do any digital drawing for the life of me so I'm a bit envious of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You draw all of this? This is awesome. I only wish I could doodle like a pro. but I suck hard at it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool render man, any chance of a "fly through" video?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice drawing. I chuckled at the rage quit drawing. Where did you get the picture at the top of the page?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The drawing? I drew it for my Life Drawing class for an assignment. The background picture I found on the interwebs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those crazy rage quitters. I knew a guy who did in fact break his computer because he was so upset. Moron haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks epic! followed! you should check my blog out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAH! Love the ragequit one! I'm gonna save it.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wicked pictures mate, great talent you have there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are funny! keep it up, i'll be following.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where are the arms for the potato head?

    ReplyDelete
  14. The 3d imagine class would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. black ops makes me want to rage quit like that

    ReplyDelete